Call2Recycle: Battery Recycling
Household Battery Recycling & Disposal
According to their website, "Call2Recycle offers convenient options for responsibly recycling your old batteries.
Whether you only have a few batteries or generate larger quantities, need a one-time option or ongoing solution, Call2Recycle has you covered."
FREE Rechargeable Battery Box Program
In order to get empty boxes back, a member of the facility staff needs to go online and take a 10 minute safety test.
- To complete the safety test, please visit: https://www.call2recycle.org/safety-training/ (scroll down to "Training Options #2")
Guidelines for Shipping in Call2Recycle Boxes
Single-Use Battery Recycling Option
Call2Recycle has expanded its battery recycling program to include a new single-use Battery recycling option; This service includes all battery recycling of household batteries (alkaline/ single-use) under 11 lbs. as an option for collection sites.
- There is a COST for this program.
- To purchase single use recycling options, please visit: https://www.call2recycle.org/start-recycling/
- OR visit https://www.call2recycle.org/store/ to purchase.
Lithium Battery - Handling Options
Call2Recycle offers a kit for damaged batteries.
- If stored improperly, damaged batteries can cause a fire.
- To purchase a kit, please visit: https://www.call2recycle.org/store/
Please make sure you let Call2Recycle know you heard about them from NRRA. Thank you!