NH the Beautiful Programs
New Hampshire the Beautiful (NHtB) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) supported by members of the NH Soft Drink Association, the Beverage Distributors of New Hampshire Association and the New Hampshire Grocers Association. This collaborative effort by food and beverage companies has developed comprehensive programs to address litter issues, recycling challenges, environmental awareness and education.
They accomplish these goals by offering municipal recycling grants and signs, anti-litter programs and technical assistance to recycling programs. New Hampshire communities are eligible to apply for funding to assist with the purchase of recycling equipment. This includes monies to purchase curbside collection bins, balers, crushers, roll-off containers and other equipment that will help a community achieve higher diversion rates.
NRRA assists NH the Beautiful with accomplishing these goals by administering the following programs:
- Municipal Recycling & Equipment Grants
- Facility Signs
- Curbside Collection Bins
- ClearStream Recyclers
- Litter Free NH (Blue Bags)
New Hampshire the Beautiful supports NRRA in the following ways:
- NH the Beautiful generously supports the NRRA School Club by offering funding that assists with programming and outreach to NH Schools and grants to assist NH Schools with programming. NHtB School Recycling Grant Application
- NH the Beautiful offers insightful knowledge or guidance in current recycling matters that effect container recycling (ie. Glass, plastics, etc.)
- NH the Beautiful is a generous sponsor of the NRRA Annual Conference & Expo.
- NH the Beautiful assists NRRA members by offering the aforementioned sign, grant, bin, etc. programs.