Municipal officials and solid waste operators often have questions regarding recycling trends, proper processing techniques or market specifications, but are unsure where to call to get the correct answer. NRRA assists its membership by acting as a one-stop clearinghouse of information. NRRA's Member Services Team can assist members with questions or call on its vast network of municipal and state recycling coordinators to find the correct answer. Here are some examples of assistance our team can provide to members.
- Marketing trailer loads of loose or baled material; non-ferrous items
- Current market pricing for materials combined or separated
- HHW Events and Material Pickup
- Contract Options
- Storage Trailers
- Baling Wire, Strapping, Strapping Seals/Clips, Gripples
- Plastic Gaylords
General Technical Assistance:
- Current market availability and pricing
- Specifications for all materials
- Existing and new member program review
- Information and specification sheets
Did you know that NRRA has an email listserv as a benefit for its voting municipal members? All voting municipal members of NRRA are invited to join. Participation will help members share and receive information with one another using email.
What is a listserv? It is a method of communicating with a group of people via email. Members send one email message to the host email address, and the software sends the email to all of the group’s subscribers.
If you are a voting municipal member and would like to join, you can register using the NRRAmember Sign Up Form.