NHDES Credit Webinars
NRRA has prepared the following curated list of webinar and video recordings that qualify for New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services solid waste operator continuing education credit.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY the webinars listed below are currently available for credit. You may find additional educational videos on our YouTube channel. While these remain helpful resources, they no longer qualify for NHDES SWO continuing education credit.
STEPS TO RECEIVE YOUR NHDES CREDIT:
1. Browse our library below and select a recording to watch.
- Take note of the webinar title(s) and the duration you watched the recording(s) for.
2. REQUEST NHDES CREDIT by filling out this form.
After you have completed watching, you must complete the credit request form. (This allows us to verify anyone who has viewed the recording, and so we can include the correct information on the requested certificate).
3. NHDES Credit(s) will be sent you!
- Shortly after verification, NRRA staff will email over the requested NHDES Credit Certificate(s) to your provided email.
- Please note - it can take several days for your credit to appear in your email.
Please note, NRRA can only offer NHDES Credit Certificates for those presentations, workshops, meetings and events hosted by NRRA. Credit amount is based on the actual time of the training portion of the event. Lunch breaks, travel time, etc. do not count.
In some cases you may be asked to fill out a brief survey following your viewing of the training material. In these instances, the credit will be issued upon completion of the survey. In other instances, the NHDES Solid Waste Operator Training Coordinator may ask the operator to explain how it pertains to his or her job at the solid waste facility in which they work or to explain how it meets the definition in the rules. Finally, once you've received credit for a workshop, webinar, or training, it cannot be used again for another credit certificate.