2023 Annual Meeting
Welcome to the 42nd NRRA Annual Meeting!
All NRRA Members are cordially invited to join the trustees and staff of NRRA for the Annual Meeting and Luncheon on Wednesday, November 1st from 9am - 1pm at the Puritan Backroom Restaurant. (There will be an NRRA Board and Staff meeting immediately following from 1-2pm.)
There will be plenty of time for networking this year over morning refreshments and lunch. We will then have the opportunity to hear from the Voices of Experience panel as they reflect on the field of recycling and solid waste management - where it's been, where it's going, and most importantly, answering YOUR questions. We are also excited to celebrate the accomplishments of our members and vendors over the past year with our awards presentation. Finally, members will vote on renewing members for NRRA's Board of Trustees.
The NRRA is your organization, so please plan to attend or send a representative in your place.
We look forward to seeing you!
Each municipal member is entitled to one vote, but you may register as many representatives for the event as you wish. Associate members do not have voting privileges, but we welcome and encourage your participation.
Attendance to the NRRA Annual Meeting will count as 2 hours of continuing professional development credit for the NH DES Solid Waste Operator Certification. To obtain your credit, you must attend for the entire session.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes a buffet lunch. Each person attending must complete their own registration form. Please note: Individuals who register but do not attend will be responsible for full payment. Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
2023 ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
9:00am - Arrival and Networking
- Welcome: Reagan Bissonnette, NRRA Executive Director
- Vote to Approve Minutes from 2022 Annual Meeting: Joan Cudworth, NRRA Board President
- President's Report: Joan Cudworth
- Treasurer's Report: Mark Richardson
- New Educational Resources: Andrea Folsom, NRRA Communications Manager
10:20am - Voices of Experience - Panel with Q&A: Moderated by Reagan Bissonnette
- Brian Patnoe, Member Services Manager, NRRA
- Tara Mae Albert, Solid Waste Operator Training & Certification Coordinator, NHDES
- Joan Cudworth, Director of Public Works, Town of Hollis, NH
- Mark Richardson, Retired Transfer Station Coordinator, Town of Hampton, NH
- John Fay, Programs Manager, Windham Solid Waste Management District
11:15am - Member Feedback: Reagan Bissonnette
11:25am - Award Presentations: Reagan Bissonnette
- Honorary Lifetime Members
- Continuing Education Award
- Vendor of the Year
- Rookie of the Year
- Sami Izzo Recycler of the Year
- Vote on Board Slate: Joan Cudworth
- Other Business and Adjournment: Joan Cudworth
12 :00 - 1:00pm - Lunch & Networking