How to Join
Membership in NRRA's School Recycling Club (The Club) is available for schools in the Northeast and beyond and is FREE for all New Hampshire schools and all schools whose community is a municipal member of NRRA!
Membership in NRRA's School Recycling Club allows schools to be eligible for Team Earth Award Points, as well as gain access to school recycling programming, curricula and our annual Conference!
For students and teachers in grades K-12, The Club serves as a centralized organization to become more active in the world of recycling. The Club is a fun and innovative way to give kids encouragement, direction, and networking possibilities for school recycling programs.
Upon becoming a member of The Club, your school will receive a Membership Packet, which contains everything needed to become an active member of The Club, including a membership certificate!
Membership in NRRA's School Recycling Club (The Club) is available for schools in the Northeast and beyond so long as the following criteria are met:
- The school is currently recycling or agrees to recycle at least one item (i.e. paper, aluminum cans) within one yearâs time of joining The Club.
- There is a centralized group (i.e., organization, eco-club, academic class) that will participate in The Club. Any existing group can join or a new organization or club can be formed.
- The group has written permission of the Principal or Vice Principal to join and has one adult contact (i.e. teacher, guidance counselor, administrator, etc.).
Membership is FREE for:
- All New Hampshire schools thanks for support from New Hampshire the Beautiful.
- All schools whose communities are municipal members of NRRA. To check on your eligibility, feel free to contact us.
Schools outside New Hampshire whose community is not a municipal member of NRRA may join The Club on their own for a nominal fee of 7 cents per student.