NRRA FALL BUS TOUR
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
8:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT
NRRA's Fall Bus Tour is Back!
All aboard! The bus will leave the NRRA Parking Lot at 8:30 AM sharp. From there we will travel to WIN Waste (formerly Wheelabrator) in Penacook where we will tour their facility and see how their waste to energy plant operates. Our second stop of the day will bring us to the Gilford Recycling Center in Gilford, NH where our group will tour this newly redesigned facility.
*IMPORTANT* Due to popular demand for NRRA's first bus tour in four years, we are reserving priority for bus tour registration for active licensed solid waste facility operators. Other interested NRRA members are welcome to email email@example.com to join a waitlist. If space allows, waitlisted individuals will be offered registration in the order in which they contacted NRRA.
- Boxed Lunch will be included (if you have food allergies or aversions, we recommend that you bring your own lunch).
- For your Safety, long sleeved shirts should be worn, and no open toed shoes are allowed on our tour
- Bus will return to NRRA at 4:00 PM (approximately)
- Space is limited to 45 participants - Priority is given to active licensed solid waste operators. Space limitations are not only due to limited bus space but also due to limited group space at BOTH tour destinations.
- Registration is required. Registration fee is $60 per person
- NRRA Member-Only Event
Registration Closed- sorry our 2022 Fall Bus tour is now full. We can no longer accept registrations for this event.
Attendance at this event counts towards 3 hours of continuing professional development credit for the NH DES Solid Waste Operator Certification.