C&D Diversion Summit (Limited Invite Only)
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
9:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT
THIS IS A LIMITED INVITATION-ONLY EVENT FOR COOS COUNTY, NH. Please reach out to Brian Patnoe with any questions.
This event is supported by the NRRA's 2022 EPA Healthy Communities Grant.
- Welcome & Introductions
- C&D: 201
- Summit #1 Recap
- Options for C&D – Landfilling and Beyond
- Assistance with C&D – 3 Communities
- Roundtable Discussion
- 2022 Year in Review
- 2023 Updates
- Town meeting C&D updates: Anybody ask for anything?
- Anybody looking for price increases?
- Any recent C&D Issues?
- Next Steps
- Lancaster C&D Reuse Pilot Program
- C&D Summit #3 – September 13, 2023
REMINDER: Thanks to a grant from the EPA, communities that have one or more staff member participate in all three C&D Summitswill receive a stipend of $250. In addition, attendance will count as 3 hours of continuing professional development credit for the NHDES Solid Waste Operator Certification.