7th Annual "Talking Trash in Northern New England"
With landfills closing, waste-to-energy plants reaching capacity, and flattening recycling rates, how will New England’s solid waste managers respond to increasing waste generation? Join EBC, SWANA, NWRA, NRRA, and ecomaine as environmental leaders from Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont come together in one educational session to update attendees on the state of the solid waste industry and discuss their state-level waste generation and recycling challenges and opportunities.
This is a can’t miss virtual event!
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Reagan Bissonnette, Executive Director, Northeast Resource Recovery Association
- David Murphy, Chair, EBC Solid Waste Management Committee; Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Kevin Roche, President, Northern New England SWANA Chapter; General Manager, ecomaine
- Christine Beling, Project Engineer, Brownfields and Sustainable Materials Management, Land, Chemicals and Redevelopment Division, U.S. EPA Region One
- Robert Scott, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Services, State of New Hampshire
- Peter Walke, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Conservation, State of Vermont
- Melanie Loyzim, Acting Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, State of Maine