2021 NRRA Virtual Conference Registration
NRRA Recycling with Results - Registration Now Open!
Engaging Residents with Recycling
Waste Reduction Strategies - Reduce, Reuse, Rot
Recycling Safely During COVID-19 - featuring Dr. Ben Locwin, an international COVID-19 advisor
National & Local Recycling Markets and Market Specifications
Plastics with a Plan: Municipal Options
Understanding End Markets - What Happens with Your Recycling?
Join by Computer or Phone
This event will be held using GoToWebinar. Attendees are encouraged to join the conference from their computer or smartphone, but attendees may also join by phone call only. Participants joining by phone only will be able to hear the conference and can only submit questions in advance, not during the conference.
Can't Attend Live?
Can't attend? Register to receive the conference recording by email the following week.
Important Registration Details:
- If you do not have an email address that is unique to you, you need to set one up.
- When you register, you will use the same email address that you plan to log into the day of the conference. Do NOT share the registration link for the conference after your register with other staff.
- Municipal Members: FREE (this includes transfer station staff, town administrators, select board members, and recycling committee members) AND Associate Members (who are members as of 1/15/2021) are also FREE - use discount code: MEMBER;
- If you are a sponsor - use code: SPONSOR
- If you are a legislator representing an NRRA member community - use code: LEGISLATOR
- If you are a student or a school staff member - use code: SCHOOL
- Not Yet Members: $75 (one price includes both days) - If you need to be invoiced, use code: INVOICEME
- When you submit your registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used when you registered. The confirmation email will have the link for you to join the conference. This link is unique to you and will be tied to your attendance, post-survey, and certification.
- If there are multiple staff watching the conference together, they need to let NRRA know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendees will be eligible for NHDES solid waste operator continuing education credits for each hour they attend.